Apply for an EDGE Grant now through February 28, 2020 at 11:59 PM! More Info
If you could have the answer to one question that would help change the fundamental way your business runs, what would it be??
The most proven way to success is learning from the others that have success
If you can avoid the mistakes and get the best ideas, then your probability of success skyrockets overnight and you surround yourself with people that can help you succeed.
We will help you build a brain-trust of like-minded business owners that can help each other in a variety of areas.
This group is for business owners and will meet the first Wednesday of each month for a brown bag lunch discussion. (We have microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker at your disposal.)
In a round table format, here is a chance for business owners to meet and discuss best business practices with other business owners.
Some of the different areas we may tackle each month could include:
1. Understanding the local needs of small business;
2. Making communities more competitive;
3. Attracting and retaining business;
4. Making it easier to attract and develop talent;
5. Recognizing the local contributions of small business;
6. Simplifying regulatory processes;
7. Accessing procurement opportunities;
8. Best vendors to use to reduce costs
other topics will be addressed as presented.
Click here for registration and information.