More information on the state's response to COVID-19's impact on small businesses More Info
In the last few weeks, Sussex County has seen an increase in the number of COVID-19 positive cases. Many of the people affected are employed in the agriculture sector. Their absence from the workplace is creating challenges for the supply of food at grocery stores, and will soon impact restaurants and workplace cafeterias too.
Joining us for this webinar:
– Holly Porter, Executive Director, Delmarva Poultry Industry, Inc.
– Richard Wilkins, President, Delaware Farm Bureau
Our speakers will discuss:
– The current challenges the agriculture industry is facing
– The effects of supply chain disruption and how they may affect you and your business
– The future of the industry in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Pre-registration required: Dial-in information will be provided via email prior to the call.
Click here for registration.