How do you take advantage of Women Business Enterprise (WBE) programs at the federal and state level? Where do you start when it comes to government contracting? Join a free virtual webinar hosted by the Women’s Business Enterprise Center East to learn more. The webinar panel will consist of representatives from the SBA and the states of Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey for a 1-hour, high-level overview.
This fast-paced program will answer the following questions:
- How do you register as a WBE/WOSB with the federal government and the individual states in the tri-state area?
- Are there fast-track opportunities for using your WBENC or WOSB certificate?
- Where can you see available bidding opportunities?
- PLUS, an RFP expert will be on hand to provide best practices and tips for submitting government bids!
The Speaker Panel Includes:
- Jennifer Tilden, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Audrey Smith, Procurement Liaison, State of Pennsylvania
- Anthony Martinez, Small Business Advocate, State of New Jersey
- Shavonne White, Director, State of Delaware Office of Supplier Diversity
- Maria Hulitt, President, Strategic Contracting Inc.
Free to attend. Register at this link.