More information on the state's response to COVID-19's impact on small businesses More Info
Join the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce for a seminar on keeping your business’s data secure.
Compliance with new privacy and security laws is a major concern to businesses of all sizes.
What is your business risk? Learn how to identify it. Learn how to mitigate it.
• How is data putting your business at risk?
• How does Delaware’s data security law impact your business?
• How do California and EU privacy law create a seismic shift?
• What is your executive and board-level responsibility?
• How should you manage third party data risk?
• Hear real life examples of how businesses have been devastated.
• Leverage compliance to boost your bottom line.
Join us as we host a high-level overview of what your organization should be aware of and provide some clear takeaways that you need to implement today.
A breakfast buffet will be provided.
Admission: $35 for Chamber members, $45 for non-members.
Click here for registration and information.