UD Lerner Lifelong Learning Webinar Series: Leading Teams During Crisis
Date & Time:
Thursday, October 22, 2020
The Lifelong Lerner Webinar Series, hosted by the University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics, addresses today’s top business challenges with Lerner expertise, pairing evidenced-based research with practical application.
October 22, 2020
Leading Teams During Crisis
– Judd Wright, Partner, Grant Thornton Audit Services
– Maria Black, President Worldwide Sales @ ADP
– Kyle Emich, Associate Professor of Management
– Sal Mistry, Assistant Professor of Management
– Derron Bishop, Assistant Professor of Business Administration (moderator)
The Delaware Division of Small Business, part of the Delaware Department of State, is a service-focused agency committed to supporting businesses starting and growing in Delaware. Small businesses can reach out to the Division for assistance in connecting to the resources and advice to succeed. The Division is a champion for Delaware small businesses and is here to help take companies to the next level.