More information on the state's response to COVID-19's impact on small businesses More Info
• Have a better understanding of how nonprofits operate
• Receive hands on nonprofit development instruction
• Have an increased understanding of the role of board of directors and how to select them
• Create a program, program budget and agency budget
• Make informed decisions regarding their nonprofit
• Be aware of fees connected to starting a Delaware nonprofit
• Empowered to move forward with their nonprofit vision
Cost for this program is $250, upon FULL completion of the class you will receive a refund of $100 of your total payment!
Click here for registration.
Speaker(s): Tinesar Priester