Apply for an EDGE Grant now through February 28, 2020 at 11:59 PM! More Info
Compliance with new privacy and security laws is a major concern to businesses of all sizes. What is your business risk? Learn how to identify it. Learn how to mitigate it.
• How is data putting your business at risk?
• How does Delaware’s data security law impact your business?
• How do California and EU privacy laws create a seismic shift?
• What is your executive and board-level responsibility?
• How should you manage third-party data risk?
• Hear real life examples of how businesses have been devastated.
• Leverage compliance to boost your bottom line.
Join us as we host a high-level overview of what your organization should be aware of and provide some clear takeaways that you need to implement today.
A breakfast buffet will be provided.
Admission: $35 for New Castle County Chamber members, $45 for non-members.
Click here for registration and information.